Moving Ahead: Approved Cash Advance
“Consumer demand is strong. You have to have software that delivers the products our customers want and need. And you have to move fast to keep up. eCash does this with us."
Beginning in 2007, ACAC, Inc., started with eCash Software and together they have kept growing ever since. Debbie McCaleb, the CIO with a programming experience, knows the challenges of being in a highly regulated industry and the pressures to keep pace with changing demand and technology.
How eCash contributes to ACA success:
- Reporting is the Best Thing: When I have hundreds of bank accounts that are reconciled every day, the reports give us an amazing amount of data that we use to manage our operations.
- Automating the Paperwork and Services: Our customers want it fast and with modern services. eCash provides us with a wide array of partner services – text services, ACH and dozens more – and makes it easy to interface the software with these services. There is a tremendous amount of paperwork in this business and eCash takes care of this process with friendly software.
- eCash Has Been Great to Work With: No software does it all. It may work great today, but I know it won’t in the long run because of how fast the world is changing. eCash is changing with us. A good software company needs to keep changing and advancing with the technology. They listen, offer suggestions, and eCash gives us the choice about how fast we want to go.
Contact us for an online DEMO
JUST THE FACTS:
Approved Cash Advance
- Founded in 2004, Approved Cash is poised to be the nation's leading cash advance company.
- Approved Cash has already grown to 186 locations in six states.
- ACA offers title loans, payday loans, check cashing and prepaid debit cards.
Since its inception in the 1990s, the payday lending industry has established over 22,000 locations of consumer financial institutions which originate an estimated $27 billion in annual loan volume.
More than 12 million people per year are using payday loan services.
eSoftware Solutions is a member of the Financial Service Center of America, Inc., a national trade association.